Sustainable Preservation Strategies
July 12, 2012
- The agenda, participant biographies, and several presentations from the joint NEH and Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) of Italy conference held in May 2009, entitled “Sustainable Cultural Heritage”
- An article in AIC News March 2012: Getting Greener and Creating the Optimal: The State of Sustainability Research and the Preservation Environment by Jeremy Linden, Preservation Environment Specialist, Image Permanence Institute. Reprinted with the permission of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic & Artistic Works, 1156 15th Street, NW, Suite 320, Washington, DC 20005, from the March 2012 edition of AIC News, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.conservation-us.org.
- For the Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections program, we ask grantees with planning and implementation projects that focus on sustainable preservation strategies to create white papers documenting their lessons learned, so that others can benefit from their experience. Click here to read SCHC White Papers.
- NEH & CNR Conference Agenda - May 2009
- NEH & CNR Conference - Participant Biographies - May 2009
- Presentation by Jerry Podany - May 2009
- Presentation by Debra Hess Norris - May 2009
- Presentation by James M. Reilly - May 2009
- Presentation by Michael C. Henry - May 2009
- AIC News March 2012: Getting Greener and Creating the Optimal
- Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections Awards 2010-2012