I want to remind everyone that NEH’s Division of Preservation and Access recently announced the new deadline for our Humanities Collections and Resources  program. This is one of our key, large-grant digital humanities programs. It can be used for things like
- digitizing collections;
- cataloging collections of printed works, photographs, recorded sound, moving image, art, and material culture;
- preservation reformatting;
- preserving and improving access to humanities resources in “born digital” form;
- creating/constructing/building/designing databases and electronic archives; and
- developing digital tools specifically designed for use with humanities resources.
The deadline for this program is July 31, 2008. I urge you to check out the program guidelines  for more information about this program.